"Sushimaru" offer 130 fastidiously preferred varieties of shellfish and wild fish, directly received from generation areas. Our lunch hours finish at 16: 00. They now have personnel who talk English / Chinese / Korean. Sushi restaurant located at 3 minute walking distance. It is possible to see the sushi chef prepare your meal at the counter.
They import over 130 fresh fishes annually from various portions of Japan, and abundant in flavor that is natural. There are set of sushi, miso soup, and a salad that is advocated by the sushi chef. They have immediately made and practical lunch menu. They have table seats accessible. English/Chinese/Korean speaking staff is there to assist you.
We recommend you that you go to Lunch time as the lunch price is cheap and the cost performance is very good.
- Ganre: Sushi,Seafood,Banquet Dinners
- Price : Lunch/1,000JPY~ Dinner/7,500 JPY~ (assumption price, this is not commit price)
- Open : Lunch/11:30 - 16:00(L.O.16:00) Monday - Saturday 11:30 - 23:30(L.O.23:00) Sunday & Holiday 11:30 - 22:00(L.O.21:30)
- Service charge: Cover charge Appetizer 300-500 yen (tax excluded)
- Cards accepted: VISA, UC, DC, Diners Club, American Express, JCB, NICOS, MUFG
- Location: Shinjuku(Tokyo), JR Shinjuku Station 3-minute walk
English menu available, Simplified Chinese menu available, Korean menu available
English speaking staff available, Chinese speaking staff available, Korean speaking staff available